Friday, June 29, 2007

God is an Artist




As we (Beth and I) were in the car with our hosts, driving back from playing volleyball with some friends last night, I saw something that really made me think. It was a BEAUTIFUL sunset, one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, and I have seen many. I realized that the reason it was soooo gorgeous was because of all the pollution in Elektrostal. That made me realize how amazing God is, not that I didn't know this before, but it's just another God sighting. God can make the grossest, worst things BEAUTIFUL! He made smog look like a masterpiece painting in a broken town, how FREAKING cool is that! I guess what I'm trying to say is that God is good, and God is HERE with us!


Thank you for your prayers and God bless.

Elizabeth Rogers

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Lisby,

You inspire me! Thank you for sharing your insites of how God speaks to you through things you do and see. God truly is good!!!
Total awesome picture!!!

Kandi

Anonymous said...

God is so good, he does the same transformation in our lives. Thank you for sharing the wonderful thought.f