Sunday, July 1, 2007

Another day...

Today we went to the Bible study at the Neiferts and had worship there. Then we went to the Moscow Monthly Meeting where we spent the hour in silent worship and then had a time of fellowship afterwards. It was a wonderrful time filled with God's spirit!

Brock, Batman does fly in Russia because he can fly anywhere he wants. I saw him myself!!! (If you don't believe me, you can ask anyone on my team.) And Dad, they had no shovels, but there was a lake. All turned out well, and we had so much fun!!! Love you all.
Amanda

1 comment:

Amanda and Sophronia in Nepal said...

Amanda,
I am glad that there was no shovel! I'm sure that you had a great time. It will be fun to hear more about your home stay. Things are going good here. Mom is back at Wendee's. She went down to be with Grandma Rachel as she had a pace maker put in to help her heart. She is doing great and so is the pace maker. The 4th of July is coming up and I will go see the fire works. I'll miss having you there but am so greatful for where you are and what you are doing. Praise Jesus!
Love Dad