Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An Update from Garett!

So, some questions have been asked referring to the food that we have been eating. I am glad to inform you that we have been enjoying the food that we are being served. It is a meat and potatoes diet, like in America, except the food here is a bit more filling, which has created problems for some kids who are "encouraged" to eat more. Last night, I was served a chicken and vegetable soup that reminded me of home (almost beat your soup mom!). As well, in the picture of me sleeping, I am cradling a mandolin I bought at the souvenir mart, not my luggage, which I will probably get tomorrow night. Finally, the last bag!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Garett - for shame! No one is a better cook than your mother. Glad your luggage finally arrived and that you're all well and happy. The pictures are AWESOME. Your trip sounds great so far. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Happy 4th. We'll gather at our house this year and are going to miss you. -- Kathy